Texol Achievements in Past Years
- Timely commissioned over 120 plants in India and abroad.
- A team of 5 in 2005 grown to a group of 60 professionals.
- Recently established new office at Ajman, in UAE- ‘Texol International FZC’.
- Designed and supplied 2 recycle Hydro cracker pilot plants to a Malaysian client.
- Designed and supplied “Full Fledged Hydrocracker with 6 Reactors” including ATM and vacuum distillation to an overseas client in Middle East in March 2014.
- First of its kind “2 CSTR High Pressure Gas-to-Liquid Catalytic Slurry Reactor Plant to BPCL, Noida in 2010.
- NCL (CSIR) partnered with Texol for Technology development and scale- up of lactic acid downstream processing.
- First pilot plant for Dow Chemicals Indian Research Centre as well as for Reliance Industries Refinery R&D Centre were supplied by Texol.
- Designed & Supplied “CE, PED and ATEX Complied” turnkey plant worth 2M Euros to an European Client in February 2014.
- Supplied first of its kind in India “Lignocellulosic Biomass to Ethanol Pilot Plant” to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) in association with “National Renewable Energy-USA”. Texol and IOCL have entered in agreement to jointly offer this technology globally.
- Started in-house testing facilities for our clients for experimentation, process validations and optimization which include:
- Automated fixed / fluidized bed catalyst testing unit
- batch and continuous distillation set-up
- CSTR unit
- Acquired VK Pump Industries Pvt. Ltd. in the 2010 who are leading manufacturers of Metering Pumps and Dosing Systems in India and overseas.